Yet To Be Titled Yet To Be Titled

Mustaaaaaaaang Dandruff Baby
This is really solid for a rough draft so I look foward to hearing the finished version all glossed up.

the emperor the emperor

Its cool, a good idea would be to play with the audio a little more chop it up and have each segment of quotes have its own levels of reverb and delays. Also it would be awesome to taper a few of them in and out so you get the feel of quotes coming in from the background and moving out of scene. Just a few thoughts. Have fun!

djdropshot responds:

thanks for the input man, a friend of mine suggested the same thing and told me to look into edison. so im sure this wont be the final version

Light Up Your Eyes Light Up Your Eyes

This takes me back to 2004 in a good way, great track dude!

Keegs responds:

Thanks, man! Glad you liked it!

Dark Skies Dark Skies

Well done good sir. The production of this is just A+ all the way.

metal pad sampler metal pad sampler

I think you might of accidentally flipped some panning switches on the mixer, metal pads are only on the left speaker and beat is on the right.

Trap that Techno Trap that Techno

What does it mean?

Dat Neuro Funk Tho Dat Neuro Funk Tho

This really shows a lot of work was put into it, great track.

danyool777 responds:

:D
Thanks man

Bump Like Acne Bump Like Acne

Its a little too basic but the real problem is the quality of the samples, this has a really cool little crunk to it just needs better samples.

Tarteviant responds:

throwback sound bro thanks lol

Sin Sin

Very powerful feel to the synths used in this, nice deep kick. I wish I could find words to describe but its got a feel of zone out get taken away to it and I would love to see what it sounds like when finished.

Chinatown Chinatown

Beautiful drums, wish there was a little more going on in the pads but the drums make up for it

TheDukesDepot responds:

Thanks! Yea, I could've changed the pad around a bit, but I didn't want to risk changing the tone of the song by doing so. Also thanks for being my first reviewer! ^^

*edit* You fucking idiot. He means give the song more complexity. UGGGGGGHHHH!